Once emergency plumber is mentioned, the first thing that will enter your mind is leaking pipes and clogs in the drains. They certainly provide reliable service for homes particularly for plumbing emergencies. However, they will also take care of your bathroom installation for an affordable price. The emergency plumber will help you create a bathroom you will be proud to show your friends. However, finding an emergency plumber can be daunting.
- Keep in mind that you are looking for someone who will do bathroom installation and not quick repairs to your pipes. Not all plumbers may be up to the job of installing a bathroom. What you want is a plumber who can show you some designs, the list of necessary materials and a pre-determined estimate of costs involved.
- Make sure you are dealing with a licensed plumber; however, a license does not guarantee quality. It simply means that they have completed the requirements necessary to become a plumber. On the other hand, if you opt for those with skills and experience, expect to pay a higher price. A good indicator of a quality job is word-of-mouth recommendations.
- Make sure that you know what you want and how you want it done. The plan does not need to include pipes and fittings since the plumber will take care of that. At least be ready with the design you have in mind; for example, where you want the bath and shower installed, the kind of ceiling lights you prefer and many more.
- Ask the plumber of he is going to apply for the necessary permits. He is supposed to be knowledgeable on the local regulations and building codes.
- Get at least 3 quotes before you make a decision. Search the net for testimonials and reviews on the kind of work they provide.